This is a free-throw game in basket ball. Sink back-to-back free throws.
How to Play
- When the ball stops, the arrow will appear.
- The angle and length of the arrow is the direction and power of the ball when thrown.
- The number shown below the ball is a quantification of the direction and
power mentioned above. Use them as a guide.
power ---How much percentage of power you will throw a ball.
∠angle --- The angle of throwing a ball.
- Click the mouse and the ball will be thrown.
- The number of consecutive goals will be shown at SCORE.
- Once you make consecutive goals, the position of throwing gets back.
From the certain position, you have to throw the ball from the position at
- If you fail, the basket ball returns to the original position and the score
also becomes 0.
- When you sink a free throw for more than 10 consecutive times, you can
register the ranking.
- Enter your name and click SAVE button.
- If you want to go back to the game without registration, click REPLAY
- Score Ranking is here.
- Notes; The score might not be registered due to the Internet congestion.
Thank you for your understanding.
- To go back to the beginning, Click RESET button in the upper left corner of
- When you click TRAINING button at the beginning, you can play with training
- At the training mode, you can choose the position of throwing by dragging &
dropping a ball.
Let's practice throwing.
Changing Background Patterns
Click the button in the lower right corner of the screen and the background
patterns will be changed.