HOME>Brain Age Test 02 (Mathematic Signs)
Brain Age Test 02 (Mathematic Signs)
Answer correct mathmatic signs (×・÷・＋・－) in the blank.
If you are poor at doing the math in your head or calculating, strengthen the mathematical ability by solving questions repeatedly.
How to play.
- Click "START" and the question with the blank will appear on the screen.
- [ 11？2 = 13 ] is supposed to be [ 11 + 2 = 13 ]. Therefore, the answer of this question is [+].
- Answer by clicking the mathematic signs below.
For the question above, clicking [+] is a right answer.
- After 30 questions, the program will show your brain age on the screen.
- Aim at the brain age of 20.
- Solving questions repeatedly is recommended to people whose brain is unlikely to be younger and who has poor mathematical ability.
- The brain age is calculated based on a percentage of correct answers and answering speed.
- After solving the questions over and over, you will be able to find correct answers to multiplication and division smoothly and instantaneously.
Other brain age tests
- There are brain age training games other than Mathematical Signs.
Please try others.
Memorize instantaneously the numbers shown at random.
Brain Age Test 01 (Instantaneous Memory)
Instantaneously judge a color of letters. Brain Age Test 03 (Color Distinction)
Find a different figure from others.Brain Age Test 04 (Figure Distinction)