This program calculates your BMI score from your height and weight.
- Enter your height and weight in centimeters and kilograms, respectively.
Then, click "Start" button.
- At first, you will see your ideal weight calculated from the height.
- Next, BMI score will be shown and a bar on the right extend upward.
- Finally, the program will tell your BMI score.
(underweight, normal, degree of obesity 1 to 4)
What is BMI?
- BMI is an abbreviation for body-mass index and tells a degree of obesity
based on height and weight.
- According to the Japan Society for the Study of Obesity, a healthy BMI score
is 22. Human statistically has the lowest disease risk at the BMI score of
BMI score of higher than 25 is considered overweight and that of lower than
18 is considered underweight.
|higher than 40||obesity 4||The higher BMI score is, the more risks of hyperlipidemia, high-blood
pressure and diabetes you will be exposed to.
|35 to under 40||obesity 3|
|30to under 35||obesity 2|
|25 to under 30||obesity 1|
|18 to under 25||Normal||Ideal weight. Please, take the best care of your body.|
|under 18||Underwiehgt||Do you eat breakfast?|