HOME>Puzzle Toop>Flowers and Plants >Japanese iris
Japanese irisPuzzle Top>Flowers and Plants >Japanese iris
How to play
- How to move the piece 1
- Move the piece with drag and drop operations
- How to move the piece 2
- Hold the cursor over the piece and then press [Ctrl] or [Z] key to pick it up.
When you let your finger off the key, you can put the piece down.
- Change Background Patterns
- Click the color button on the bottom left to change background patterns.
- Change Image Quality
- Click [quality] button on the bottom right to change image quality.
If the pieces do not move smoothly, please try to lower image quality.
- Disable Sound Effects
- Click [♪] button on the bottom right to disable sound effects.
- If the puzzle is too large for your screen,
- press [F11] key and you can enlarge it to fill the screen.
To restore the size, press [F11] key again.
When the puzzle is unshown
|To play these jigsaw puzzles, the most recent Flash Player is needed.
The newest Flash Player is available at Adobe website for free.